Monday, April 19, 2010

Answered Prayers & Encouragement

Good things are happening! God is answering prayers as I prepare to go north this summer.

Un: I needed to find a subletter for the month of June. I found someone who needed a place just for June! This enables me to take the money I would have spent on rent and put it towards my travel costs to and from Kenora.

Deux: Art and cards have been selling, again providing a source of financial support for the summer.

Trois: Yesterday, I presented on Agidasin Initiatives and my role with READ to my church. They were very supportive and it was encouraging to hear their words of encouragement.

Quatre: Former church communities of mine are praying and dreaming of future possibilities for AI - how exciting.

All this to say, I am feeling very encouraged by the level of support and answered prayers. God is faithful... I cannot wait to see how he is working and will work through the communities of Grassy Narrows, Rat Portage and White Dog this summer!

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment